We’re glad you’re considering registering for Bible camp! We want your camp experience to be as stress free as possible.
How to Register Online
- Read the Important Information section below.
- Click the button above or start here.
- Select the name of the session you would like to register for and then click “register for this session.”
- Next create an account or login with your existing account.
- Then check off who will be attending the camp, or add additional people if they are not already listed.
If you register online you’ll get these benefits:
- Saved forms: When you register your camper again you won’t need to fill out the registration forms or health forms again. They will be filled in from last time, and you will only need to update the information and confirm that it is complete.
- Add-ons: You’ll now be able to apply for a scholarship, pre-order theme t-shirts or camp photos, and pay for canteen money all through the same process.
- Pay online: You’ll be able to have qualifying discounts applied automatically, see your balance in your account, and make payments online through credit card.
- Sponsorship Codes: If your church gives camp scholarships, suggest they ask us for a sponsorship code. You will be able to use that code to automatically apply church scholarships to your account
The price you see for camp is about half of what it actually costs for campers to attend camp. The cost for the average camper to attend camp is about $590. Our camps have traditionally been heavily subsidized by donations from our Friends of Red Willow, congregations, businesses, and families. In addition, we offer Scholarships if needed to make prices even lower for families. Red Willow Bible Camp is committed to offering a great camp experience to ALL youth, regardless of their ability to pay. Please consider making an additional donation when you pay for camp to help us to continue to offer quality camp experiences for all.
Many churches have camperships available for youth in their church. If you aren’t sure if yours offers them, it never hurts to ask!
If your church will be paying for some or all of your child’s camp fee, be sure to fill in the home congregation blank on the registration form. Some churches contact us for names of registered campers from their congregation, so having that information completed will help that process. If your church gives camp scholarships, suggest they ask us for a sponsorship code. You will be able to use that code to automatically apply church scholarships to your online registration account. Also, be sure to contact your church to let them know you’ve registered your child for camp at Red Willow and that payment should be made before the camp session begins.
If possible, please have your church mail a check before your child’s camp begins or bring the check with you to registration.
You can register online. Just visit the online registration site. We recommend all families use the online registration because it will save their forms, which saves them time when they register next.
When registering for summer camps, please register your child for the grade they’ll be entering in fall 2018.
Yes! You can use a credit card to pay off your camp balance through your online registration account. Visa, MasterCard, or Discover cards only.
Registration opens December 1. Red Willow will accept registrations for a camp until two weeks before that camp’s scheduled starting date. If it is within two weeks of the camp’s starting date, please call to check for availability. If you register for summer camp before April 1, you will receive $10 off and a free camp photo. If you register before May 1, you will receive a free camp photo! (Early registration discount does not apply to Seekers Days.)
We’re delighted that your child is bringing their friends to camp! You can make cabin mate requests during camper registration. We want the camp experience to be as fun as possible, so we will do everything we can to accommodate cabin mate requests. Please note that we cannot guarantee all requests, especially if more than one friend has been listed.
- Payment for the final balance that is due at camp (Please make checks payable to Red Willow Ministries)
- Health Form completed, signed and dated by parent/guardian including immunizations and health insurance information (can be completed online instead of bringing along)
Other Things to Bring:
- Bible, pen/pencil
- Towel and a modest swimsuit
- Mosquito spray/sunscreen
- Water bottle
- Closed-toe shoes & an extra pair of shoes
- Clothing appropriate for warm or cold weather
- Sleeping bag, pillow (for all except Seekers campers)
- Toiletries (for all except Seekers campers)
- Pajamas (for all except Seekers campers)
- Medications (if needed)
- Canteen money/camera (optional)
NOTE: Please label all of your belongings clearly! RWBC is not responsible for anything being lost, stolen or damaged during your stay.
If your child forgets an item at camp, we are happy to return it to you. We ask that a $5.00 shipping fee be paid to the camp before we can return the item to you. Our post office does not allow us to send things “Postage Due.”
- Your registration is not complete until we have the Summer Camp Registration Form AND non-refundable deposit.This can be completed online.
- Please register at least 2 weeks before each camp. Our Food Service Manager needs time to order enough food and our Program Director needs time to make staffing and cabin assignments. If it is within 2 weeks of the program please call to check for availability.
Your registration will be confirmed by email, which will note which forms need to be completed. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact our office.
Refunds will be made (less the non-refundable deposit) if the camp is notified of the cancellation before the program starts.
We’ll need a deposit to hold your spot, which you can pay online or through mailing a check. Your non-refundable deposit is due with your registration for each camp and camper. The remaining balance is due at the beginning of the camp.
Summer Camp Discounts and Promotions
All discounts will be applied by the camp office.
Early registration: Register before April 1 and receive a FREE camp memory photo AND $10 off. Or register by May 1 and receive a free camp memory photo! We MUST have your registration and non-refundable deposit by this date for this promotion to apply. Excludes Seekers Days.
Family discount: First child pays in full; each additional child receives a $10 discount off the equal or lesser priced camp. Based on the calendar year. Excludes Seekers and Taste of Camp.
Frequent camper discount: First camp is paid in full; for each additional camp receive a $10 discount off the equal or lesser priced camp. This discount now applies to Impact Retreats! The frequent camper discount is based on the calendar year. Excludes Seekers and Taste of Camp.
Camp Scholarship Information
It is our goal to make it possible for EVERY camper to be able to attend camp. If you are in need of a camp scholarship, please complete the Scholarship Application either during or after registration in the online registration Document Center. Contact the office if you need a paper copy.
Many churches and WELCA groups offer assistance as well. Please check with your home congregation before applying for a RWBC scholarship.
Youth Retreats and Youth Summer Camp
Everything you need, including health forms and registration forms, can be found through our online registration portal. Saved forms: After you have created an account, forms you use will be saved and will only need to update the information each year.
Contact the office if you need a paper copy of any of these forms.
Day Camps and Non-Summer Camps
At this time, we do not offer online registration for our day camps. Registration instructions and forms for these camps will be listed in their event page details.
Other Health Forms
If your child has diabetes, asthma, or an anaphylactic response to an allergy, or if you don’t immunize your child, please complete the appropriate form in the online registration Document Center. Contact the office if you need a paper copy.
About Your Camp
Download the following “Everything You Need to Know” handbooks on the camp you will be attending.